Seven NLG systems were evaluated in GIVE-2:
- one system from the Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland (DIT);
- one system from the University of Heidelberg, Germany (Heidelberg);
- one system from the Complutense University of Madrid, Spain (Madrid);
- two systems from INRIA Grand-Est, France (NA and NM);
- one system from Saarland University, Germany (Saar);
- one system from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland (TCD).
HeatmapsHeatmaps of each world-system pair of GIVE-2 are available for visualization of locations where players lost or cancelled the game.
While the GIVE-2 Challenge was running, a team of researchers from Trinity College Dublin (Nikiforos Karamanis, Ielka van der Sluis, and Gavin Doherty) carried out a usability study on the GIVE-2 software. We plan to improve future installments of GIVE based on their findings. Their report can be found here.